Sunday, May 10, 2009

trip Cameron Highland on 19.4.09


My family (Parents, brother & I), my 2 uncle's family & my aunt's family were went to Cameron Highlands on 19.4.09. We start our journey from Kuala Perlis at 10pm, reached there around 6 something.

Although our journey going there was in the midnight, but I can't sleep as well as others. It's because that the bus was "swing" likes swing a baby & also maybe I were too excited..haha..
We reached there about 6 something, then the tour guide said that if you want to bath can bath, but do you know that the water at cameron was very cold, moreover, it was early in the morning, more colder than other day..So after have our cleaning, we went to take a breakfast. After 1 hour, just we start our journey...
Below are the picture I took during the journey..Take a look, ok?:P
玫瑰山庄












My family...




I become a peacock..haha...


So beautiful..

What the shape is??haha..
These cactus very very cute..

I like this...wakaka..

I like the bee..but it was hard to take a picture with it, because of the sunlight..

It's raining at that time, so we went to fire station to take a rest...
3 of us..haha
My cousin..

Hope the 缘(fate) faster come oh


I like those cactus behind me..
My aunt and cousin..

My family..

满天星
It was matching to my shirt..hehe



here I came to strawberry farm...

Here is tea garden..

马陆..i donno what they call this..



No comments: