Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dinner on 19.5.08

I went to dinner on 19.5.08 of my mother's relative...So, I got many uncle & aunt also at there...So happy when I saw them..Hehe...
But,most happy was saw my cute cousin(in the picture below)
Then I had took some picture with my cute cute cousin who is 6 years old...

She always ACTION, no serious when taking picture..
hehehe...
I scared she will JUMP to my camera, so I push her head to prevent it happen..haha..
See her, so many pattern, no one is serious, but looking funny with her face, right ??!! haha...
This picture taking by my sister beside me(without told me)..I am TAKING some things from her blouse..But dunno y so funny until both of us smile like that ...wakakaka....:)
Yeah, see her mouth..gt one sugar inside her mouth...
Ziwei, you are so cute!!!


No comments: