Saturday, May 3, 2008

Uncle Jun Leong's wedding....

When November 2007, attending my uncle's wedding...

Uncle Jun Leong & Aunt Mun Ching wedding ceremony...

They are brothers and sisters of my grandfather...My grandpa was sit at the right one..

Haha...I'm taking picture with them o.. So short o me..
At that night, we went to his wedding dinner....

My mom and dad...

My uncle chi pak and aunt..

My Aunt (SHEN SHEN) and her son- Wei Cheng..

Here is their son & daughter...

My sister...Yun Yun

My youngest sister- Sin Sin

Me and Wei Cheng...

My uncle Keong ( 伯伯)...See his stomatch...always drinking alcohol so become like that..

Haha..He don't want take photo...


My eldest bro, also fat fat one..

My father and my mother...Look, my father so funny...haha..my mom cannot tahan..:p

My both sister taking picture when in the car on the way back to hometown...


Another is me and her lo..She is thinness in our family lo..cannot fat one...so jealous lo..

2 comments:

dEvIlInE said...

wah ur dad very bergaya~!~ miss your parents so much ~!~
free time come pg kai kai ok =)

@.@ChOnG^.^ said...

Thanks..I will go if I free to go..haha..but now, cannot lo..