Monday, May 12, 2008

11.5.08 Mother's day

Haha...long time no update my blog d..coz quite busy this few day...hehe...

Actually.we didn't celebrated Mother's day but we had went to Bukit Kayu Hitam shopping because my mother said that she never been there...After we reached there, juz she realized that the place not like Padang Besar got sold many many things...Hahaha... Anyway, she also happy with this TRIP because she knew how was BUKIT KAYU HITAM finally..

Then, I also bought alot of snack and biscuit for my students.. That are different from the goods sold in supermarket..I bought about RM65..Many many biscuit I bought and no places to put it..haha...Because my father drove my car-VIVA went there, so no place lo..hehe...
So, now is I hope my students will like the biscuit that I bought for them la...:) If not, I will feel sad lo...
This taking when we want to go back home...They said my face was very white but neck Black... very funny..So, they want to prove me so my sister took a pic for me lo..But i think in pic, was not so clear lo...right? I juz know my face was so BIG...SO sad... :(



On the way going back to KP lo..want to take a pic in car, coz never do it before...haha...


I am so fat...So sad lo..dunno whether i can become more thin onot leh??(but never do exercise...sure cannot la) haha...:P
Happy Travelling....

No comments: