Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gathering with secondary friends when CNY at 2008...

She is a teacher now...her name is Chua Shin Yuh...She sat beside me when study form 4&5 ......

Lee San, Liew New,Me and Lee oi lo....


Liew New, Me, Lee Oi & Lee Chuan..The wind very strong coz our party was at balcony of Alan's house..

Siao Ying and Keng Ping...He is a becoming doctor too....


He is a dentist after few year..haha..next time can go find him if got any problem with teeth lo..



Chee Kuan, ALAN & Cherng Jong berlagak..


3 gambler at here, come to catch them la...haha..but juz play siok siok when Chinese New Year only lo..The left one is Chee Kuan, Cherng Jong, & Siao Ying o...


Mean Mean & Liew New & Lee San....



Lee San & me & Lee Oi...Lee San very thin only..But me very fat and fatter now..ada sad...Lee Oi is a proffesional person now o..She is an accountant now..




They are Lee Chuan(left) n Mean Mean(Right lo).. Lee Chuan is a pretty girl and also famous between us...However, Mean Mean is a very smart and clever girl o..

They are Chia Chean & Liew New.. I knew Chia Chean since I moved to the place that i stay now..I think already 10 more years already lo..Liew New also a tall girl o..

Ah Thong and Lee Oi...Matching onot?? dont misunderstand o...He ady has a pretty girlfriend...


Taking picture with her o...So sad..I am so fat..:(


She is siao ying, i knew her when study at secondary school. She is a nice and tall girl..haha..

I MISS YOU ALL!!!! I WON'T FORGET YOU ALL..............

No comments: