Monday, August 31, 2009

going Tunjang on Friday 28/8/09

Friday noon, I went to Tunjang meet my matrikulasi friend-lee cai wen. I had long time no met her already. So, I planned to meet her on Friday and also went to Alor Setar shopping lor..hehe..
I went there about 1.15pm,reached Tunjang 1.45pm gua i think..forget liao..haha..When I waiting her in my car..very bored,so that taking some picture on that time..hehe.
Inside my car
cute onot ?? I very like it..



See, how big the rain outside my car..



After get her, then we went to Alor Setar shopping..about 6.45pm, we went back from AS already..cz i scared too late coz juz me alone from Kuala Perlis to Tunjang lo..and now is Ghost Month, so that I came back earlier..hehe..
So,this was a happy day for me..happy birthday to you,wen..hope u can see it when u read my blog..(^.-)

No comments: